The spray is formulated to be compatible with plastics and is easy to apply. To use, first ensure that the battery is disconnected from the vehicle’s electrical system. Then, spray a small amount of the Battery Terminal Coat onto the terminals and connectors. Allow the spray to dry and form a protective layer before reconnecting the battery.
Regular application of Battery Terminal Coat can help to prevent corrosion and improve the performance of electrical systems in vehicles. It is recommended to follow the instructions of the vehicle manufacturer for proper care and maintenance of the battery and electrical system.
To apply Battery Terminal Coat, follow these steps:
- Disconnect the battery cables from the terminals.
- Clean the battery terminals and connectors with a wire brush or battery terminal cleaner to remove any corrosion or dirt.
- Shake the can well before use.
- Spray an appropriate amount of Battery Terminal Coat onto the terminals and connectors.
- Allow the product to dry for a few minutes.
- Reconnect the battery cables to the terminals.
It is important to note that Battery Terminal Coat should only be applied to clean and dry surfaces. Do not use on hot surfaces or in the presence of an open flame. Follow any additional instructions provided by the product label.