Silencer Coating is a heat-resistant and corrosion-protective coating that is designed for application on metals. The coating is based on a special combination of pure zinc and aluminum, as well as modern resins. When applied, it builds up a very heat-resistant film that has good adhesion and anti-corrosion properties. The coating is able to withstand temperatures of up to 600°C, making it suitable for use on a variety of metal surfaces such as exhaust pipes, grills, and stoves.
Silencer Coating is available as a two-layer system consisting of a primer and a topcoat. It can also be used as a single-can system, where both the primer and topcoat are combined in a single product. Before use, the surface to be coated must be cleaned and free from rust and dirt. The coating is then applied to the surface using a brush, roller or spray gun. Once applied, it should be allowed to dry and cure completely before being exposed to heat or corrosive elements.
Silencer Coating is an ideal solution for anyone looking to protect their metal surfaces from corrosion and heat damage. Its heat-resistant properties make it suitable for use in high-temperature applications, while its anti-corrosion properties ensure that the coated surface remains protected from rust and other forms of corrosion. Additionally, the coating gives metal surfaces a new and refreshed look.
Here are the steps to apply Silencer Coating:
- Remove any rust and dirt from the surface to be coated.
- Allow the surface to dry completely.
- Cover any parts that should not be coated.
- Shake the can well before use.
- Spray the coating evenly onto the surface from a distance of 20-25 cm.
- Apply a second coat if necessary.
- Allow the coating to dry for at least 24 hours before using the coated item.